Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Monday, November 30, 2009
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- When It Rains in Cuba: Leaky Roofs, No Umbrellas
- The Greatest Scientific Scandal of Our Age
- First 2-Month Restaurant Index Gain (%) in 3 Years...
- Online Black Friday Spending Up By 11% vs. 2008
- The Rich Are Getting Richer and the Poor Are Getti...
- Another V-Sign: Manufacturing Overtime Hours
- Fattened Up Over Time: Turkeys and Americans
- What If Food Shopping Worked Like Health Care?
- Help Wanted: No Real World Experience Required
- The Marvel and Mystery of the World