Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Friday, September 11, 2009
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- No American Should Have to Choose Between Health I...
- The Promise of Something for Nothing
- Calculus in 20 Minutes
- 102,000 Disciplined Health Care Professionals Are ...
- Traditional Universities May Be Irrelevant by 2020...
- Retail Health Clinics Expand Services, MDs Protest...
- The Beatles: A Triumph of Capitalism
- Almost 4 Out of 10 Uninsured Americans Live in Hou...
- Soft Consumer Spending? Not At Outlet Store in MN
- Minnesota State Fair Sets New Attendance Record