Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Monday, September 28, 2009
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- There's Hope: Even Michigan Economy Rebounds!
- Health Care PSA Smackdown
- Chicago Fed Index Increases for 7th Straight Month...
- Cuba's Farms: From State-Run to Private
- Markets In Everything: Drive-Through Flu Shots
- One Reason European Health Care Works: America
- An Inconvenient Question: Did You Fly to the NYC P...
- Yes, Income Inequality *IS* Increasing Significant...
- CA Real Estate Recovery: Home Sales Increase for 1...
- Florida Real Estate Market Recovery: 12th Consecut...