Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Sunday, September 27, 2009
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- CA Real Estate Recovery: Home Sales Increase for 1...
- Florida Real Estate Market Recovery: 12th Consecut...
- The Improving Economic Picture: From 25% to 95% Od...
- Michigan's Babysitting Gestapo
- Everything's For Sale. Sometimes for Just $20
- Unemployed? Try Working for Cash
- America's Ridiculously Large $14T Economy
- Truck Tonnage Index Rose 2.1% in August, Follows 2...
- Markets in Everything: Left-Handed Underpants
- Consumer Confidence at Highest Level Since January...