Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Sunday, September 20, 2009
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Markets In Everything: Farm-Fresh Fish
- The Deeper the Slump, The Zippier the Recovery
- TIPS Derived Expected Inflation: Only 1.75%
- MSCI Emerging Markets Index Hits 12-Month High
- Philadelphia Fed Survey: All Broad Indicators Posi...
- Men Underrepresented: 7 of 10 Grad School Fields
- Heading Out East to American Enterprise Institute
- Bank Stocks Hit 9-Month High, +162% Since March
- Chinese Girl Wants To Grow Up and Be a What???
- Top 5 Medical Tourism Destinations