Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Thursday, July 30, 2009
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- The Problems With Free Healthcare Provided by Gove...
- Tyler Cowen: Web and Info Economy Protect Us Again...
- Cuban Blogger Yoani Sanchez Gets Citation for Jour...
- Jobless Claims (4-Wk. Avg.) Fall to 6-Month Low
- Just One Corporation, Exxon Mobil, Paid Almost As ...
- Top 1% Now Pays More in Tax Than Bottom 95%
- Key to Healthcare Reform: Lively Competition, Not ...
- Boston:166 Women Per 100 Men in 4-Year Colleges
- The Little Clinic Also Offers $29 Physicals
- More on Cash for Clunkers and Clunky Paperwork