Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Saturday, June 27, 2009
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Reason.tv: What If Government Ran Health Care?
- New Blogs
- ECRI Leading Index: First Pos. Growth in 22 Months...
- Milton Friedman on The Phil Donahue Show, 1979
- The Volatility Index (VIX) Falls to a 9-Month Low
- Cartoon of the Day
- Consumer Confidence Rises 4th Straight Month for t...
- Florida Home Sales Increase for 9th Straight Month...
- California Home Prices Increase in May for Third S...
- Income, Spending, and Saving All Increase in May