Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Thursday, June 04, 2009
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Humorous Quote of the Day
- NY Fed Treasury Spread Model Suggests Economic Rec...
- US Financial Conditions Are Best In Almost 1 Year
- Emerging Markets: GM's Only Bright Spots Lately. T...
- NY Times: "Buy American" Is a Terrible Idea
- Price Discrimination: Fish, Eyeglasses, Airfares
- Baltic Dry Index Advances 24 Straight Days in a Ro...
- Historically High Housing Affordability, Low Mortg...
- YTD Double-Digit Returns for Emerging Markets
- Women Now Dominate Higher Education at Every Degre...