Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Sunday, May 03, 2009
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Jack F. Kemp (July 13, 1935 – May 2, 2009), RIP
- ECRI: Recession Likely Over By End of Summer
- Pothole Repair Smackdown: KFC vs. PETA
- Community Colleges Challenge The Hierarchy
- Wall Street 2: Gordon Gekko Is Coming Back
- Gas is Cheaper Today Than the 1920s, 1930s, 1940s,...
- Is There A Manufacturing Rebound In the Works?
- Academic Earth Receives 1 Million Visits in 3 Mos....
- Consumer Confidence Soars in April
- Life Expectancy v. Real GDP Per Capita, 1800-2007