Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Tuesday, May 05, 2009
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Emerging Markets Soar 47.6% Since Early March
- Springtime for US Economy Could Start This Month
- Opposite of Pro? Con; What's Opposite of Progress?...
- If Non-Market Household Production Has Increased, ...
- The 18.9% Two-Month Return for the World Stock Mar...
- Markets in Everything. Or Not.
- Bartering Surges in Russia: 3 to 5% of Total Sales...
- Alcohol Consumption Map
- English Word-Origins Pie Chart
- Jack F. Kemp (July 13, 1935 – May 2, 2009), RIP