Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Thursday, May 14, 2009
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Ripped Off and Plagiarized in the Indian Press!!
- 564 Defunct U.S. Motor Vehicle Manufacturers
- Interactive Map of Job Losses
- Green Shoots or False Hope?
- Markets in Everything: Billion Dollar Notes
- The DC School Voucher Rally
- Computer Prices Have Fallen By 90% Over the Last T...
- Baltic Dry Index Closes At 7-Month High
- Asian Economies Are Likely to Be First to Recover
- Markets in Everything: Buy Black