Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Quotes of the Day
- Markets in Everything: $2000 Bonus.... To Quit!
- Portugal's Successful Drug Decriminalization
- The Fear Index (VIX) Falls to an 8-Month Low
- UK Job Losses Reaching Bottom?
- Shortages and Stockpiling: Coins in Argentina, Dia...
- Great Depression II? Not Even Close
- Great Depression II. Not.
- Low (High) Union = High (Low) Employment Growth
- Unionization = 10% Decline in Firm Value