Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Sunday, April 12, 2009
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Happy Easter: Enjoy the Cheap Eggs and Food!
- ABC News Profiles Pessimism Porn
- "Ridiculous Affordability" Driving Mpls. Home Sale...
- Imported Pizzas from Missouri Destroy Local D.C. J...
- Emerging Markets Stock Index Hits 6-Month High
- Backyard Economics is BACKWARD Economics; And Ulti...
- Here's What Happens to Entrepreneurs in Cuba
- George Carlin: Saving the Planet
- iTunes: Elasticity, Price Changes and Total Revenu...
- Markets in Everything: Alligator Skins. NOT