Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Thursday, April 02, 2009
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Car Stereo Theft: A Dying Crime
- Online Sales Make Hot Tickets Harder to Get
- Zimbabwe:World's First Trillion Dollar Ad Campaign...
- Markets/Licenses in Everything: Tarot Card Readers...
- Free Health Care: But Not From The Government
- The Fatal Conceit
- March: Best Monthly Stock Gain Since Oct. 2002
- Consumers Gain from Taxi Deregulation in Ireland: ...
- iPhone App: 5-Minute Clinical Consult for MDs
- Cartoon of the Day: Detroit News' Henry Payne