Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Perking Up: Firms Offering Surprising New Benefits...
- U.S. Economy Shows Signs of Crawling Out of Hole
- Beneath Gloom, Signs of a New Economic Vibrancy
- Trivial Pursuit
- Orange County Home Prices Up 1st Time in 8 Mos.
- Jim Cramer's Real Problem
- The Case for Repealing the Corporate Income Tax
- It's Elementary, But Only People Pay ALL Taxes
- School Vouchers: D.C. (NO) vs. Sweden (YES)
- Housing Affordability Hits Record Highs in Dec. an...