Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Housing Affordability Hits Record Highs in Dec. an...
- US Daily Mobile Internet Use More Than Doubles
- Canadians Pay 2X As Much For Generic Drugs
- In Case You Missed It: Bernanke on 60 Minutes
- Markets in Everything: Government Surplus
- Ethanol: A Shameless Energy Racket
- IRS: Challenge AIG Bonuses As Unreasonable
- Jobless Claims Would Have to Approach 1m to Reach ...
- Lake Wobegon at UM: B+ Is Now The Average Grade
- George Mason: Comparative Blogging Advantage