Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Friday, March 06, 2009
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Avg. Size New Home Falls for First Time Since '94
- "Energy Tax Cut" Boosts Feb. Sales at Wal-Mart
- Nation Instinctively Forms Breadline
- Map of Legal Drinking Age Around the World
- U.S. Dollar Reaches 4.5 Year High
- The Economist Says: Legalize It
- Florida Home Sales Increase for 5th Month in a Row...
- Now Is The Time To Buy
- If Your Goal is Wealth Maximization, You Can't Jus...
- Markets Are Working: CA Home Sales Increase +100% ...