Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Sunday, February 08, 2009
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Fill-In-The-Blank Price Gouging Form
- The "Fair Trade" Cringe
- Netflix CEO To Congress: Please Raise My Taxes to ...
- Taking Apart the $819 billion Stimulus Package
- Girl Power: Employment and Higher Education
- Even The NY Times Understands...
- The "Man-Cession" Worsens, Record M-F Gap
- How About Adjusting for the Size of Labor Force?
- Jobless Claims As Percent of Payrolls
- Reason TV