Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Wednesday, November 05, 2008
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Gas Prices Fall Below $1.75 Per Gallon in Houston;...
- Cartoon of the Day: Socialism Explained
- Exhibit A: If You Tax Something, You Get Less of I...
- Poor Aren't Poor Because Rich Are Rich; Making The...
- Gordon Tullock Explains Why He Doesn't Vote
- Oil Prices v Google Search Volume for "Speculators...
- Intrade Odds: 9.4 to 1 for Obama
- If You Tax Something, You Get Less of It
- Chart of the Day: GRE Scores By Academic Field
- Why The Mortgage Crisis Happened: The Timeline