Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Monday, November 03, 2008
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- If You Tax Something, You Get Less of It
- Chart of the Day: GRE Scores By Academic Field
- Why The Mortgage Crisis Happened: The Timeline
- The Father of Modern Portfolio Theory on the Crisi...
- The Candidates Make Their Case in the WSJ
- Demon Ethanol Is In a Coma
- Housing Affordability Close to 4-Year High in Sept...
- Veteran Energy Economist: Oil Headed for $20-25
- U.S. Oil Companies Paid, Collected More in Taxes (...
- Daylight Saving Time Costs Nation $1.7 Billion