Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- The Culture of Gov't. Dependence, Entitlement Ment...
- Walter Williams Goes to Bed Greedy, Dreams Greed
- It Could Be Worse, A Lot Worse
- Fifth State: Iowa Gas Prices Fall Below $2
- The Fed Has Already Cut Fed Funds Rate Below 1%
- Interesting Farm Fact of the Day: Small Farms
- Two Good Lists
- Newspaper Circulation Continues to Drop
- Ann Arbor News: No Endorsement for President
- King Dollar Hits A 30-Month High