Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Friday, October 03, 2008
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- U.S. Dollar Hits 13-Month High
- Gas Falls Below $2.95 in Missouri
- How Government Stoked the Mania And Turned Good Re...
- Federal Prisons:Mackerel Is The Currency of Choice...
- What Happened? From A McCain Lead 3 Wks. Ago, To A...
- New Record for Inflation: 531,000,000,000%
- Why the Bailout is Bad for America
- Homes: Saginaw $1.75, Moscow $99m, Detroit $1
- Cell Phone Text Messaging: Wireless Telegrams
- Monster Index Up, College Job Outlook Stable