Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Supermarket Dental Surgery Opens in UK To Help Sol...
- We Won The War on Poverty Without Even Noticing It...
- The Resilience of American Finance: The Future Gro...
- Hurricanes Do NOT Cause Shortages
- Census Data Show Significant Income Mobility
- Economic Conditions: Not Even Close to The Great D...
- Change You Can Believe In, As Long As You're Using...
- ECON 101: You Can't Have It Both Ways
- Is High Home Ownership Rate Hurting Michigan?
- Heavy Regulation, Dysfunctional Governance