Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Saturday, July 04, 2009
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Cars.com 2009 American-Made Car Index: Detroit Aut...
- Ray Charles: America The Beautiful
- Stronger Underwriting, Bigger Down Payments
- Instead of Adopting Canadian-style Health Care, Ho...
- The Great Mancession of 2008-2009 Continues As A N...
- Athletes and Their Agents Don't Set Ticket Prices
- Canada: Boom in Private Health Care Business
- Web Search Volume for Layoffs Falls to 8 Mo. Low
- It's Doctors and Politics, Not The Market, That Co...
- Housing Affordabilty Index: 7.2 Point Drop in May ...