Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Sunday, July 20, 2008
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Demand Curves Slope Downward
- Russia Becomes #1 Car Market in Europe
- U.S. Exports More Than China or Japan
- Zimbabwe Introduces $100 Billion Banknotes
- Renegade Parents Teach Old Math on the Sly
- Citizens More Taxed Now Than Under King George
- Houston: A Deregulated, Free Market City That is M...
- The Lower Your Income, The More Bling You'll Buy
- Cartoons of the Day
- WSJ's Kim Strassel Unloads On The Airline CEOs