Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Email Stats and Email Netiquette
- Legalize It. Legalize Everything. Legal Is Better....
- Members of Congress Are 3-4 Times More Likely Than...
- I-35W Bridge in Minneapolis
- World Cement Output & China's Construction Boom
- School Choice: Change You Can Believe In
- New Evidence on Fat vs. Slim Governments: The Earl...
- Economics of Futures Trading, Part II
- Russia's Economy is Booming!
- Carpe Diem