Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Monday, June 16, 2008
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Economics of Futures Trading, Part I
- In A Colombian Town, Cocaine is the Only Currency
- Crude Oil Futures: Trading is Down, But Prices Up?...
- The Phantom Recession is Over
- NY Times Article Explains The Role of Speculators
- Life Expectancy at RECORD HIGH 78.1 Years
- What If They Ran An Election and Nobody Came?
- UM in the Post-Prop 2 Period: Reasons to Be Happy
- Quote of the Day
- Heading South of the Border for $2.54 Gas + Time