Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Wednesday, June 04, 2008
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Dynamic Maps of Income Distribution Over Time
- Africa = U.S. + Europe + China + India + Argentina...
- Big 3 Want to Build Cars, Just Not With Union Labo...
- Consumer Confidence About Economy Might Be Low, Bu...
- The Global Flat Tax Revolution
- It's Over: From 70% Odds to 5.5% in 135 Days
- How Rich Are You? Even Minimum Wage Workers in th...
- Want Cheaper Gas? Here Are 4 Solutions
- Return of King Dollar?
- Global Market Flows for Oil: U.S. Sucks It Up