Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Saturday, June 14, 2008
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Are 18 Million Americans Uninsured Voluntarily?
- Who's Making Windfall Profits?
- Retail Health Clinics:Not What the Doctors Ordered...
- Fuel Economy Websites
- Starting Salaries for 2008 College Grads
- Oil Shocks Are NOT Necessarily Inflationary
- Race Preferences: Obama vs. Connerly
- Why Today is Different From the Inflationary 1970s...
- Protecting the Health and Well-Being of What?
- ANWR: One of the Bleakest, Most Remote Places