Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Inflation Falls 4 Months in a Row, April Inflation...
- Harvesting Cash: Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?
- Melodrama and Villains vs. Supply and Demand
- Where Are Home Prices Headed in 2009?
- US HIPocrisy: 3,770 Calories/Day vs. 2,440 in Indi...
- Wal-Mart's Strong International Sales Boost Profit...
- What Recession? What Credit Crunch?
- Male Recession? The Gender Jobs Gap
- WSJ India: Indian Billionaires
- Foretelling the Future: Online Prediction Markets