Why Captain Capitalism Hates Blackberries
- To keep track of you when you're not at work.
- To give you more work when you're not at work.
- To give you something that tries to be both a phone and a mini-laptop but accomplishes neither.
- To piss you off when you have to type on those freaking little keypads.
- To give you something to make you look important when in actuality you're just telling the world, "Hey, my company just pissed away $500 on this thing that frankly doesn't do much that my laptop and cell phone can't."
Amen, Captain. Reminds me of the 1960s Amphicar (pictured above), which wasn't a very good car, and wasn't a very good boat.