Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Saturday, May 10, 2008
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Greyhound Buses Get a Makeover
- Looking for An Angel? Go to RaiseCapital.com
- 55% of Oil Execs Says See $100 Oil By End of '08
- Mexican Peso Rallies, Return of King Dollar?
- Kudlow & Company!
- The Ethanol Bubble: Is It Starting to Burst?
- Canada's U.S. Baby Boom: Where's Michael Moore?
- Economists Blast US Corn Ethanol Program, The "Nic...
- Could Be A Lot Worse. It Is A LOT Worse in Europe....
- Is The U.S. Peso Making a Comeback?