Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Thursday, May 29, 2008
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Investigate Big Congress, Not Big Oil
- Housing Affordabilty Remains High in April
- Blame Congress for High Oil Prices
- .9% Real GDP Growth in QI = NO Recession
- Demand Curves Slope Downward, Except in Politics
- Chart of the Day: It Could Be Worse. A Lot Worse
- Let Wal-Mart Fix U.S. Health Care. Seriously.
- Index Funds Rise to 11.5% of Equity Mutual Funds
- Fact of the Day: Twice As Many Funds As Stocks
- Retirement Assets Increase By $1.1 Trillion in 200...