Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Let Wal-Mart Fix U.S. Health Care. Seriously.
- Index Funds Rise to 11.5% of Equity Mutual Funds
- Fact of the Day: Twice As Many Funds As Stocks
- Retirement Assets Increase By $1.1 Trillion in 200...
- Quote of the Day II: Relentless Pursuit of Efficie...
- Pharmaceutical Facts
- Quote of the Day
- Climate Alarmism: Czech President Compares Global ...
- If You Tax Something, You Get Less of It Part II
- ECN 101: If You Tax Something, You Get Less of It