Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Friday, May 16, 2008
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Wheat Prices Plunge By 41% in Three Months
- U.S. Gasoline is Still Dirt-Cheap
- Politics vs. Economics: Politics Wins All the Time...
- The "Cultural Rut of Pessimism" in the U.S.
- As Share of Disposable Income, Food Is Still Cheap...
- Welcome Finance Students in Romania!!
- Is Concern for Inflation Inflated?
- Inflation Falls 4 Months in a Row, April Inflation...
- Harvesting Cash: Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?