Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Thursday, March 20, 2008
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Highest Marginal Income Tax Rates, 1913-2007
- Tax Deadline Approaches: Bring Us Back to 1913
- Houston: The Next Great World City?
- Breaking Down Doors: Another Drug Raid Nightmare
- World Bank Study on Migration and Remittances
- Quote of the Day
- More H1-B Visas = More U.S. Jobs
- Reverse Outsourcing: From India TO MI, OH and GA
- Mortgage Troubles Concentrated, Not Widespread
- MBA: Commercial Mortgage Delinquencies End 2007 At...