Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Sunday, March 02, 2008
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- St. Obama's Auto Trouble
- A City Growing, A City Dying
- The Coming Death of Indian Outsourcing?
- Resource Economist Julian Simon on YouTube
- McCain:Free Trade; Clinton, Obama: Intervention
- Inconvenient Weather: Welcome to the Ice Age
- 25th Month of Real Disposable Income Growth
- R.I.P. Buddy Miles
- Global Hockey Competition: N.H.L. vs. Russia
- Election Odds: Obama Now Almost a 6:1 Favorite