Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Thursday, February 14, 2008
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Econ Lightened Up: We're All Freakonomists Now
- Real Retail Sales Suggest Slowdown, Not Recession
- Legal Process Outsourcing: Savings Up to 70%
- Seems a Lot More Like Global Cooling This Winter
- Trade Deficit Down, QIV GDP May Double to 1.1%
- Stimulus Updates
- Consumers Haven't Given Up Just Yet
- Recession? What Recession?
- Would Julian Simon Have Won a Second Bet?
- Last 25 Yrs.: Most Stable Economy in U.S. History