Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Rich Individuals Should Pay More Taxes, But Wealth...
- Collapse of Credit Markets? The Data Suggest Not
- Brick Wall of Resistance from the Teachers' Union
- Chief Economic Advisor to McCain: Dr. Phil Gramm
- Carpe Diem in Salzburg, Austria
- Congress and the Pros/Cons of Artificial Stimulus:...
- Change in Cuba, Closing a Chapter of History
- Record Sales and Profits at Wal-Mart
- CAFE is Unnecessary at Best, Damaging at Worst
- Technology Spreading Faster Than Ever Before