Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Congress and the Pros/Cons of Artificial Stimulus:...
- Change in Cuba, Closing a Chapter of History
- Record Sales and Profits at Wal-Mart
- CAFE is Unnecessary at Best, Damaging at Worst
- Technology Spreading Faster Than Ever Before
- Success of the 13% Flat Tax in Russia
- Whining Has Been a National Pastime for 200 Years
- Global Strength Powers CAT to Record Sales, Profit...
- Recession Odds Falling on Intrade.com
- "Buy American": Collectivist, Un-American Bigotry