Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Wednesday, January 09, 2008
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Wal-Mart's Diffusion: A Slowly Blooming Flower
- The People's Car and Automotive Globalization
- Carpe Diem on CNBC's "Kudlow and Company"
- Comeback for the USD?
- Ron Paul on the Tonight Show
- Retail Clinics and Competition Are Forcing Change
- Workers Pay the Burden of Higher Corporate Taxes
- Philippines: The New Destination for IT Outsourcin...
- If Pitchers, Batters Both Cheat, Is It Still Cheat...
- Inconvenient 2007 Weather: Year of Global Cooling