Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Year-to-Year Real GDP Growth Was Actually 2.5%!
- Another Downside of Ethanol: Haitians Eating Dirt
- Stimulus Package Nitwitery
- P.J. O'Rourke on Comedy Central
- If Not the Economy, It Might Stimulate Votes?
- Wafa Sultan Gives New Meaning to the Word "Bad"
- Gov't. Expansions in MI = 24; Gov't. Limitations =...
- Laffer Curve, Part I: Understanding the Theory
- 30-Year Mortgage Rates Fall Close to A 4-Year Low
- Durable Goods Strength Suggests No Recession