Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Gov't. Expansions in MI = 24; Gov't. Limitations =...
- Laffer Curve, Part I: Understanding the Theory
- 30-Year Mortgage Rates Fall Close to A 4-Year Low
- Durable Goods Strength Suggests No Recession
- Due to Falling Unemployment Claims in January, Rec...
- Food Fight and The Failure of Price Controls
- Tax Rebate Smackdown II: INCENTIVES MATTER
- World Record:135m Escape Poverty in Only 5 Years
- Tax Rebate Smackdown
- Consumer Surplus on EBAY = $19 Billion in 2007