Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Rise of Chávez Sends Rich Venezuelans to Florida
- Outsourcing IN India, Not TO India: IBM #1 Provide...
- China: 12 Million New Jobs in 2007, 23 Per Minute
- How To Rent A $1,500 Tokyo Apartment? Pay $10K
- Dow 15,000 in 2008?
- Stock Market Investing: Some Words of Wisdom
- Retail Clinics Outperform MDs for Minor Illnesses
- Forget Election-Inspired Makeshift Rebate Goodies
- Government Policy Got Us Into the Subprime Mess
- Milton Friedman vs. Hillary Clinton