Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Saturday, December 01, 2007
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- America's Ridiculously Large Economy
- Maybe Economic Size Does Matter
- The Mountain Wingsuit
- 81% of Public Are Ethanol Atheists, Thank God
- $14,000,000,000,000 Is A Lot of Economic Output
- "Dollar Punishes Exporters"
- We Educate Foreign Students, Then Deport Them
- Partisan Columnists: #1 Coulter, #2 Krugman
- GM's India Market Share Rises, Sales Up By 150%
- Net Exports Contribution to GDP Highest in 10 Yrs....