Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Sunday, September 16, 2007
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Greenspan's First Interview Tonight on 60 Minutes
- Outsourcing/"Nearshoring" Updates
- Wages and Rupee Rising in India, Prices Up in Chin...
- London: Most Expensive City for Restaurant Meals
- Biomedicine Revolution, Motivated By Profits
- 99.9% of All Species Have Already Gone Extinct
- Michael Moore vs. John Stossel
- John Stossel On Health Care: 20/20 and WSJ
- It's True: The Fed Has Already Cut Fed Funds to 5%...
- Overwhelming Evidence IV: Good Old Days Are Now