Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Wikipedia As An Example of Spontaneous Order
- What's So Great About Trade Surpluses?
- NYC Taxi Medallion Sells for Record $600,000
- Top 10 Reasons to Reject Canadian Medicine in CA
- Paying More Than Ever For Gas? Not Really
- Politicians Drunk on Ethanol, The State Religion
- Quote of the Day
- Interesting Facts of the Day - It Could Be Worse
- Seize Property, Control Prices, Silence the Press
- It's All Relative