Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Thursday, May 31, 2007
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- S&P500 Breaks 7-Year Record, Not Yet for NASDAQ
- A Full Tank of Political Hypocrisy
- Gas Was 56% MORE Expensive in 1981 Than Today
- Quote of the Day II: Political Rhetoric vs. Facts
- Quote of the Day: "Fair Trade" = Protectionism
- Top 5 Metro Areas for Lowest Jobless Rates
- In Politics, Type II Error is Better Than Type I E...
- Chart of the Day: Barriers to Entry
- Wikipedia As An Example of Spontaneous Order
- What's So Great About Trade Surpluses?