Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Friday, March 23, 2007
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- History of the U.S. Tax Code, Highest Marginal Rat...
- From Hourly Associate to Senior VP at Wal-Mart: Wa...
- Who Knew? Monopoly's Surprising History
- Economists Can Earn Investment Bankers' Incomes
- Drug War Casualties: Prisoner Rape Victims
- More on Women in Global Management
- Trying to Define American Car Will Drive You Crazy...
- Chinese Stocks Rebound, Close at New Record High
- Global Glass Ceiling
- Quote of the Day II