Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Thursday, January 11, 2007
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Quote of the Day - Consumer Greed?
- More on Canadian and EU Unemployment
- Minimum Wage Adjusted by Cost-of-Living?
- Law of Demand Operates, Whether You Like It
- The Not So Dismal Future of Economics
- 6% Unemployment in Canada, A 30-year Low
- The War on Asparagus?
- Chinese Market is Critical to GM
- Nations Don't Trade
- Socialist Revolution?